Packing Services Northfield, KY
Packing is quite possibly the most important item on your moving to-do list. Some organized, ambitious spirits enjoy the task of gathering up all of their belongings and packing them neatly into boxes, but if you’re not one of these lucky few, packing might be the last thing you want to do. Packing can be a stressful project, no matter if you have to pack up a huge suburban home or a tiny city apartment. The task can feel even more daunting if you’re on a time crunch and your moving date is just around the corner.
At ILS Relocation, we understand the challenges that come with packing, especially when you don’t have a lot of time. We offer both full and partial packing and unpacking services in Northfield to make your moving experience as easy as possible! We provide cardboard boxes in various sizes to suit your individual needs. We can offer custom crating for fragile items like artwork, glass tops, and statues. Generally, we will come pack up your belongings the day before your move. Or, if your packing needs are more extensive, we may need to complete the packing over a series of days.
OUR PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED CREWS IN NORTHFIELD CAN PACK UP THE FOLLOWING HOUSEHOLD GOODS:
- Furniture: Bed frames, chairs, tables, mattresses, dresses, desks, sofas—whatever furniture you have in your home, we can pack it or prepare it to be moved. We will disassemble any furniture that can be broken down and pack it away. For large furniture that cannot be packed, we will carefully prepare it with protective coverings or moving pads.
- Fragile items: We offer specially designed crates for any fragile materials like mirrors, glass tops, photographs, artwork, glass shelves, statues, vases, and more. We will provide all the necessary padding and protection to keep these items safe during the transition to your new home.
- Lighting: From chandeliers and ceiling fans to lamps and lamp shades, we will carefully wrap, pack, and transport the lights you want to take with you.
- Clothing: We can fold each article of clothing or provide protective materials for your clothing before packing it. We understand your clothing is one of your most valuable possessions, and we will ensure it stays undamaged and clean during the moving process.
- Tools and hardware: Tools are important for any household, and can especially come in handy if you plan to fix up your new house! We will take care when packing these tools to ensure they are fully functional when you unpack them.
Having ILS Relocation pack your belongings will ensure that everything is packed up efficiently and securely, but if you prefer to pack your household goods yourself, we can sell boxes, crates, and other packing supplies to help you out! Contact us for more information on our packing services.